Friday, July 22, 2011

Sad Photo, Happy Scarf

Remember that scarf I found for 4.99 on Amazon. Well I splurged and bought one! This one:

Sorry about the one blurry picture. For some reason my minimal effort into my outfit/photoshoot/make-up/hair did not result in outstanding pictures. But I really wanted to show you my scarf!

And I realize this outfit is all wrong for summer, but someone keeps forgetting razors at the store and is not going to use her partially rusted one again. It's not worth it. And the scarf, well, it was less than $5, which is in season every season!

I have pulled out a couple loose strings from the scarf, but the purple is brighter than I thought it would be, which is great. Totally worth the $4.99 I spent on it! I think I'll be getting the yellow and black one next month. Definitely recommend this scarf if you're looking for one. A steal of a deal!

No comments: