Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Plaid, Pink, and Peary

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Top: TJ Maxx, Undershirt: Shade, Necklace and Metallic Bracelet: Forever XXI, Green Bracelets and Sandals: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: Kohl's

Well, I don't particularly care for the pairing of the sandals and top. My idea was to have kinda a tough look on top and soften it up with the pink, but as it turns out it just doesn't mesh. I think next time if I feel up to trying that I'll go with some low heels or something. 

My favorite part about this pairing is the silhouette it creates, accenting my curves without making me look larger than I am. 

And I think I like the necklace, but I don't know for sure. What do you think?

1 comment:

Meredith said...

cute!! i love your plaid lady. you look great, lovely curves! :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS