Friday, June 10, 2011

Hey Friday, Lookin' Good!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Top to Bottom: Earrings--Kohl's, Scarf--Target, Blouse--Kohl's, Capri's--Kohl's, Shoes--Payless

I really have nothing clever or interesting to say about this outfit. I think it's nice and The Super Model and I matched a bit, which was the intent. Happy news: I got 3 skirts and 1 scarf today thrifting. Be prepared for some of that cuteness headed your way either tomorrow or next week. Maybe my summer wardrobe won't be as dreadful as I thought yesterday. Everything looks better on Fridays, am I wrong?

And just to be clear, I am not smelling my scarf...but that pose does add to the creepy scarf obsession I have. Ya know what else adds to that? Charlotte Russe scarves for less than $10! I may talk The Stage Manager into watching The Super Model for a while so I can zip on over there and get me some of that action tomorrow.

Just so you know, I've pinned a couple new things on my Pinterest Fashiony Board. And if you need an invite to Pinterest, just let me know and I'll hook you up. It's fun!

2 comments:

Candace Stevenson said...

THRIFTING makes my world go around. Cheap+cute= :) haha your blog is funny, like I love the title and you seem to have a fun personality. lookin forward to checkin out all your cute outfits, lady!

Lovely Little Rants

Rachel said...

Thank you so much! You're welcome back anytime with that positive and upbeat attitude!