Tuesday, June 7, 2011

But I Wanted to Wear My Sunglasses!


Look, I know direct sunlight is really bad for pictures, but I really wanted to wear my sunglasses, and you can't wear sunglasses for a picture while in the shade.

And clearly that second really is more importanter than the first, so here we are with bad pictures, but with great sunglasses!

I hope you're not offended by my boldness.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lineup: Head Scarf--Thrifted (Goodwill), Sunglasses--Kohl's, Earrings--Kohl's, T-Shirt--Kohl's, Undershirt--Shade, Belt--Thrifted (ARC), Shorts--JCPenny, Shoes--Payless

5 comments:

Divina Joy said...

I agree, great sunglasses indeed.

Megan Marie said...

i like!

Lauren Davison said...

I feel that it is perfectly acceptable to wear sunglasses in the shade if it is sunny outside. It's still bright OUT of the shade, and you have to look SOMEWHERE! :)

Rachel said...

Thank you all for your compliments, and Lauren for your helpful critique. I kinda hate these pictures because they do not help my pasty white look at all. I took your advice today with my pics...maybe next time I'll take pictures in the shade AND they'll be in focus. Who knows?

Monica Whitney said...

cute head scarf!

asktheduplex.blogspot.com