Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Pinny for Your Thoughts?

Hello my few, but dutiful and proud, followers!

Guess what? I'm now cool enough to be on Pinterest.com! Don't know what that is? Here's an explanation.

You want in? I got 6 invites ready for any of you who want them. Just leave a comment with your email or email me with your email. Either way, I'm happy to send an invite your way. And if you're already cool enough to have a Pinterest account, let me know and I'd love to follow you!

Don't criticize my boards just yet, I'm a newbie and still adding things I love.

And today The Super Model decided to do some actual modeling for you. Do you see those adorable socks?!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Divina Joy said...

Oh, I'd love to be pinterested

divinajoy@live.com

That supermodel is soooo cute!

Lyosha said...

oh, she is adorable little girl!

ashley said...

cute baby! she definitely has the modeling down :)

http://no-2pencil.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Thank you ladies! We think she's a pretty Super Model also!

And Divina, I hope you're enjoying Pinterest as much as I am!