Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My New Go-To...WOO HOO!

Everybody needs/has a go-to look, especially for cloudy-overcast beautiful days like this! Well, I decided to spice up my tee, basic jeans, and flats with a new hair style, a "new bracelet," and a new scarf! Yay for new things that cost very little!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Lineup: Headband--Target, Scarf--Target, Top--Target, Undershirt--Shade, Necklace (masquerading as bracelet)--Claire's, Jeans--Kohl's, Shoes--Payless

Here are the new things I added to the basic go-to outfit: an old necklace wrapped around as a new bracelet, a new scarf wrapped in a fun new way, and a new hairstyle found here adapted for my hair cut.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I am constantly receiving comments that doing my hair must take ages, but this seriously took maybe 15 minutes, and that includes time to soothe The Super Model. I love this hairstyle! Typically I just go nuts with bobby pins and it looks great, but I really like the headband addition. You'll definitely see this style again.

Just so you know, I also am in love with these shoes! They match, I'm pretty sure, everything!! Totally the best $20ish I've spent at Payless. Love the green, love the bow, love the shoes! Okay, I'm done.

3 comments:

Divina Joy said...

Love the green! Perfect.

Lyosha said...

you look great! love the emotional and bright photos! well done!

Megan Marie said...

perfect! love this!