Thursday, May 5, 2011

...But I'll Model Anyway

Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket






















The Lineup: Jacket--ARC Thrift Store, Shirt--Walmart, Undershirt--Shade,
Pants--Old Navy, Shoes--Payless


Awkward:
* Taking these pictures in the condo courtyard and having a mysterious neighbor come out and volunteer to help.
* Wearing an I {heart} Geeks t-shirt to a church activity.
* Starting a new blog, the subject of which I know nothing about!

Awesome:
* Starting a new blog, the subject of which I know nothing about!
*Visiting family in like 24 hours!!
*An extra nap for The Super Model so The Producer can finish blogging and eating breakfast...yes, I know it's 11:30am.

6 comments:

Modest Fashion Sense said...

So cute! THanks for posting on Thrifty Thursday!!

Shellsea said...

congrats on starting a blog. Its going to be a fun experience. :)

rita jean said...

love your fun spirit manifested in your pictures! Have fun blogging! It's awesome!!!!

Erica said...

I love your premise for this blog! I'm the same way; I only wore jeans and t-shirt for most of my life, but I trying for the first time to figure out fashion. Can't wait to see more from you!

North Meets South

Rachel said...

Thanks for all your support everyone! Blogging has been a lot of fun for me in the past and I have already had a great time getting this one going. Can't wait to get more into this blog and others and to try new things!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Love it! Welcome to the Fabulous world of BlogginG!!!